Sorry the blanks didn't get posted early this week!
I'm dying with all this teething/earache business over here.
Think I'll be taking Fern to the doctor's to confirm whether or not she has an ear infection today, because dealing with at home doesn't really seem to be helping a ton. Wish me luck!
Anyway...here are this week's blanks...
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is oh so many things when it comes to motherhood. It's ok. I think it's kind of a rite of passage when you become a mom to eat your pre-parenthood words .
2. Something I've always wanted to do is go to India to work with the children there in a missional way, although I would mostly just want to hang out with them and soak up their culture and lives .
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is bungee jump or sky dive. No way. No day .
4. The best thing I ever did was marry my husband. Without him my life would be incomplete and I wouldn't be where I am or have an amazing little girl. Even though there are challenging days, I am so glad he is mine forever and always .
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am not always into it. I suppose it depends what it is though. Things like moving around furniture or changing up my daily schedule typically send me into full-out panic mode though. I definitely have some OCD tendencies. I don't have anything as severe as actual clinical OCD, but sometimes it's really something I can't control and it's overwhelming and anxiety inducing .
6. One thing I've never done is any type of illicit drug...even the not-so-illicit ones like pot (I'm old now and don't know the current name for it if pot seems outdated). Yep. I was and probably always will be a bit of a rule follower .
7. My favorite thing do do is snuggle up somewhere warm and cozy with a mug of coffee and have good conversation .
Have a great weekend!If you live in the Pacific Northwest and are attending the PNW Blogger Meetup, come say hi! I'll be going and it's my first time, so hopefully it's not too awkward or anything.