Since I'm heading down to California today with Fern (for this awesome event that you should come to if you live near by!) and she's going to be taking her very first plane ride, I was inspired to make today's blanks all about "firsts". Hope you enjoy!
1. My first memory is from when I was five years old and I went to Seaworld...or maybe it was Knott's Berry Farm...I really have a terrible memory. BUT...the part that I remember was that my grandma gave me $20 to take with me for spending money which is a ton of money to give a five year old - especially since this was the 80's! - and I ended up losing it and it totally ruined my whole day .
2. My first love was my husband. So thankful I didn't have to go through a string of heartbreaks before finding my perfect match .
3. My very first favorite color was pink. I know. You're shocked since I'm a total pink hater. It's probably because I was obsessed with it when I was little and OD'd on it .
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when Craig and I were road tripping to Canada for our honeymoon. We went through a drive-thru and ate on the road. I was unwrapping his burger for him and fixing it so he could eat it while he drove (totally safe, I know) and it hit me. I remembered my mom doing that for my dad on our road trips growing up and now I was doing it for my own husband. Weird .
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is lay there for awhile, but I suppose the very next thing I do is walk to the kitchen to make Craig a lunch and then I sit on the couch to blog with a latte that he makes me before he leaves for work .
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was the cassette tape single of Ace of Base's "I Saw the Sign". Pretty sure I listened to it 8.3 million times .
Hope you make some more "firsts" over you weekend!