This weekend is my birthday, so I decided to make these blanks birthday themed. Hope you enjoy them!
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 28. Even typing that makes me feel old .
2. The best birthday present ever would be a new wardrobe full of stylish clothes that magically fit me and were all nursing appropriate - do they sell that gift at the mall? Well, technically yes, but it's much more challenging than you'd imagine .
3. My favorite birthday to date was my 16th birthday when I had a luau themed party and my dad literally trucked in sand and turned our entire backyard into an island oasis. Pretty rad .
4. Birthdays make me feel happy...and sad. Happy because I always loved them and they bring back fun memories of my parents always making it such a special day, but kinda sad because birthdays aren't quite as fun anymore, although my mom still definitely makes it a point to spoil me, they're just a bit anticlimactic now :( .
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 14th birthday when my parents threw me a surprise party and inadvertently invited my boyfriend and the time and another boy who I'd kissed unbeknownst to my current boyfriend. Needless to say drama and teenage tears ensued. Pretty sure I spent most of the time crying in my room .
6. When I was born I was 7 pounds 6 ounces...not sure how long I was. I was born in La Mirada California. It was August 12, 1984 and it was the closing day of the Olympics that were being held in Los Angeles (half an hour from where I was born!). There were fireworks to close out the Olympics and my mom always told me that the fireworks were to celebrate me being born :). Fun little factoid...I was born on a Sunday and my birthday this year falls on a Sunday as well, which will be the closing day of the 2012 Olympics. Kinda fun .
7. So far my favorite age has been 24. It was the first year we were married and everything was fun and new and exciting. Although, this year will be better because Fern is here! .
Happy weekend friends!