Which means I forgot to post these early yesterday...ooops! Sorry to those of you who were looking for them. I woke up this morning in a panic remembering that it was indeed Friday and that I had already screwed up last week by forgetting to paste in the Linky. But I promise...all is well now :).
Enjoy the blanks!
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is not cook. It's kind of a standing rule I've had since we got married, cause by the time Friday comes I'm always so exhausted...but now that I'm at home, sometimes I'll cook on a Friday, since the days all seem kinda the same anyway .
2. This Friday I am meeting with my brother-in-law's fiance to go over details for their wedding next Saturday - I'm in charge of decor. And then later we're having some friends over for a bonfire. The boys are going to smoke their corn cob pipes and drink some of Crag's home brewed beer that he just made and we'll probably make s'mores...or at least I will since I'm not a fan of beer .
3. The best thing about a weekend is that is feel like you have endless possibilities. It's the part of the week you are always looking forward to .
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling excited. I always look forward to summer, but after awhile I'm ready for the crisp, cool, fall weather again .
5. The best thing I did this summer was spend a lot of time at the lake swimming with Fern .
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is the clothes, the colors, the weather, the food...I love it all. Fall is my favorite season .
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose fall...the weather is sunny, but not too hot and I love the colors .
Happy weekend friends!