1. The best surprise ever would be, a surprise vacation. It would be so awesome to have no idea where you were going and be whisked away. Although, I'm such a planner that if Craig did this, I would probably be screwed because i regularly schedule my life out 2-3 weeks. Seriously...you should see my iPhone calendar - it's kind of ridiculous .
2. The moments after Fern was born is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was having a family - a marriage and a baby are quite a lot of work. Also, breastfeeding. I actually just wrote about this .
4. The best part of my day is the time when Craig gets home and we get to hang out for a bit before Fern goes to bed. It's kind of crazy sometimes when I stop and think about the fact that I am a mom and a wife. It's something I always wanted, but it's still a bit surreal at times when I think about it .
5. Something I like that most people don't is mustard on my french fries .
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage and my faith .
7. Something you might not know about me is that I am a ballet, gymnastics, tap, and piano drop out .