Today is Friday: the day we fill blanks.
You know the drill. Just fill in the blanks over at your blog and then link back here using the link at the end of this post so we can all check out your answers!
1. My most prized possession is my dining room table. Craig made it as a wedding gift and even though we rarely sit at it at this point in life, I look forward to having many a family meal and game night here when we have kids someday. My second most prized possession is my wedding ring, but it's more easily replaceable than the table, which is why it's #2 instead of #1 .
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my 20's. I wouldn't want to go back to being a kid again, no matter how simple life was, and you couldn't pay me to be a teenager again. College was fun, but I'm so thankful I'm not in school anymore. Now is a pretty good time in life though. I have a husband, a house and a dog. It's hard to decide though .
3. The best way to spend a weekend is with fun, food and friends, but also building in some down time where you just get to relax and do absolutely nothing .
4. My outlook on life is that life is what you make of it. Sure it sucks sometimes, but you just have to move on and get to the next good moment, because it will be around the corner .
5. If you want to annoy me, just vent about every aspect of your life on facebook. Seriously people - TMI .
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to carbs. French bread, donuts, cookies....I love them all. Hi, my name is Lauren and I'm a carboholic .
7. When dressing for the day one should put on whatever makes them feel happy and pretty (or handsome in the case of gents). Don't worry about rules, just worry about what looks most flattering on your body and what makes you feel good .