If you want to play along with this little game, just fill in your own blanks on your blog and then link back here at the bottom of the post so we can all check out your answers. Now let's fill some blanks!
1. My dream vacation would be a trip to South Africa to see the World Cup this year with Craig. I think South Africa would be a really cool place to visit and even though I'm not super into soccer, I'd love to witness the phenomenon that is soccer (everywhere else besides the U.S.) and I know Craig would love it, which would make it even more fun for me. .
2. The best trip I've ever taken was my trip to Kenya. One of these days I really will blog more about it, but long story short: it was rad. We didn't do anything touristy and hung out in the slums most of the time, but I'd rather get to know the people and culture of a country than the tourist attractions anyway .
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are motion sickness tablets, good music and snacks .
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is the one I'm taking next Thursday to meet Kassi, Brandi & Danielle live in person in California. I am beyond excited! I think I'm going to miss Craig a lot though because we've never spent more than one night apart in the two and a half years we've been married and that's only happened twice. I'm sure he'll survive without me though .
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be Hmmmm....that's tough. Probably a mix CD with cheesy show tunes. I love singing show tunes on road trips. OK...mainly just from "Annie" but still.... .
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was on our family road trip to Southern California right after I graduated high school. Our car broke down in pretty much the worst part of Oakland, but my dad was cheap and made us push it to our hotel (which was a little less than a mile away) through scary back alleys. I thought we were going to get mugged. Nothing against Oakland, but this was a really sketchy area in the middle of the night. True story: we stayed in a Motel 6 there with huge walls and barbed wire and bullet proof glass at the front counter...tell me that's not sketchy? .
7. My favorite traveling memory is my first real road trip with Craig to Vancouver B.C. We (OK....I...) made up silly songs and raps and even came up with rap names for us. Mine was "Sweet 'n Lo" and his was "C-Flat". I do silly things on roadtrips .
Hope you guys have a great weekend!