You know what Fridays mean here at my little 'ole blog....it's "Fill in the Blank Friday"! I feel like I should maybe say something clever here....but I'm not going to. If you want to play along this week just copy these questions and then fill them out either on your own blog or in the comments section. If you blog these blanks, make sure to link back here using the link below (at the end of the post) so we can all check out your answers! Now....Let's fill some blanks!
1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button....three times .
2. Every night before bed I check my e-mail, set my alarm on my phone and pop in my little pink ear plugs .
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is watch some trashy reality tv and eat ice cream. Oh how I love ice cream. I'd like to say go for a run or something productive like that, but it would be a total lie .
4. Something that makes me cringe is when people yell at their children in public. It makes me sad. I know kids are frustrating sometimes a lot of the time, but there are better ways to deal with it than yelling. I heard a woman on the train a while back yell at her 3 year old on and call him stupid. It broke my heart .
5. Social situations stress me out sometimes. I always like them once I'm in them, but I have to psych myself up for the situation ahead of time and usually I'm exhausted afterward .
6. I like to collect random tchotchkes. I have pretty little treasures scattered throughout my house. A couple of things I specifically collect are heart shaped rocks and white ceramic objects .
7. Weekends are for recharging, relaxing, catching up on DVR'd shows, eating yummy food and spending time with the ones you love .
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
What are your plans?